cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Library Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new from SAP basis. In my office i do SAP Help Content configuration from our own sap server.Its woring fine for internal user.My Problem is One of my colleague working customer place. He using SAP Help Content not visible for him.

I am do the configure Path:
server-IP(Local-IP)\Html\.

Anybody help to me. For external access of SAP Help Library.

Thanks,

Jeeva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the steps mentioned in this thread:

You can set SR13 configuration to directly access the http://help.sap.com and get the required help library.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan,

Thanks for ur kind reply.

Sir, I done everything. Its working fine. My problem is my office each & every person access the SAP Help Library.But in my one of colleague working hyderabad(Client side). he try to access the our sap server. SAP Help Library not visible for him.

In SR13 i do the configuration Path:sap server(local IP) i give. In my Colleague how to access the SAP Help.

In our sap server they accessing via router string.what configuration i give to the SR13.

thanks,

Jeeva

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Certainly.... if you want that to work you need to get your fella working remotely to connect using a method that will also give him access to other local resources (like the server where the files needed for the SAP Library are located). That will mean connect via VPN, Citrix... etc.

The other way to fix that will be to change the config on SR13 to point to the Library based on the web rather than the one located on your network.

Regards

Juan