cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Uploading a file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error after i click on the browse button, select the file to be uploaded & click on any button/tab after the selection. I am getting this error even on the click of Upload button.

Error : "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.lib.multipart.MultipartMessage.setCharset(Ljava/lang/String;)V"

There doesn't seem to be a problem with the code of Upload. I am not able to figure out this and how to solve this issue.

If anyone has faced such issue before kindly guide me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Janice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you already solved this issue? If not, please take a look at the following SAP notes

1033356 ( Multipart non-ASCII header values support) and

1025462 (640 SP19/700 SPS10,11 http and servlet_jsp).

Hope this helps u.

Best Regards

Vijay K

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the replies & suggestions.

I am currently working on NWDS Version 7.0.18. I referred the link sent by you and from that incurred that probably a lower version of NWDS was used while developing this code 4 years back, because the file upload button is bound to context of binary type instead of context type Resource.

Resource type ie type com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Resource is available only in new version of NWDS.

Thanks & Regards,

Janice

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Janice - please close the post if the issue is resolved.

Regards,

Mahesh

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

Can you post the code snippet of your upload function?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to below post:

Which version of the NWDS and server are you using?

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

Please find the below forum link with the similar issue

Thanks,

Rahul.