cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We do have scenario where our client dispatch the shipment to dealer but with some reason dealer refuse to receive goods.In this case our excise invoice have been done as shipment is out from factory gate .Please provide me the solution how to map this scenario in SAP.

Regards

Parveen Kr Thakur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for telling your solution and for functional solutions .

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Proforma Invoice and Excise Invoice.Sent the Goods.If rejected then Reverse the Excise Invoice and cancel the Proforma.Reverse the delivery.

Based on the Profroma we create the original Invoice.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Thanks for your reply but i beg my pardon as my question was not complete . Actually the scenario is not about sale return , if dealer refuse to receive the material then that shipment is transfered to another dealer in same region.my solution is :

SO-PGI-Proforma invoice - Excise invoice and then commercial invoice after ten days because as in cement indusry sale value fluctuate frequently.Now as shipment have been transfered to another dealer so we are creating return sale order - PGR - and we will raise a credit note against 1rst dealer .

Again SO-PGI-Commercial billing is done against the new dealer but no excise invoice will be created.My confusion is can we corelate this commercial invoice to the excise invoice generated against 1rst dealer. or if u do have ny best solution . pl suggest .

Best Regards

Parveen Kr Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

You make adjustment of excise amount with reference to the excise invoice which is issued initially to your dealer.this can be done in T-code J1IH.

After this you create other excise invoice with reference to the commercial invoice which is created again for another dealer.

This is one process

Another process is- Send the same excise invoice to the second dealer also,for this you check there should be button called "get excise invoice" after entering the billing document number in T-code J1IIN.

i never done it.you try with it whether it is fine or not.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No you can not corelate this commercial invoice to the excise invoice generated against 1st dealer.

After your 1st dealer returns, do the return processing upto excise adjustments. i.e. create excise JV - J1IH ->Other Adjustments.

For the second dealer, you need to carry out a new transaction from new SO right upto new Excise Invoice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

Why do i need to adjust excise duties using J1IH as my BED , ECESS and HCESS are same aginst 2nd dealer also.

And when i am creating commercial invoice for sencond customer i am not creating excise invoice. Please put some guidlines if i am rong somwhere.

Regards

Parveen Kr Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create a new excise invoice because -

1. You need correct customer to be in your excise reports. It should match your sales register.

2. During billing to your second dealer, the excise components Credit the CENVAT Suspense acc. If you do not create excise invoice for this, then how would you adjust it ?

3. You can't keep the excise unadjusted for a returns process where you have created credit memo.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can map it by return sales and also use T-code J1IH to adjust Excise postings

Thank you,

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Emcol

Since the dealer could not receive the goods due to certain reason, you have to bring it back to the factory. You need to reverse cenvat also. check this link.

Regards

Sidhu