cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when billing process

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

I have 2 Outbound delivery that refers to 1 Sales order document. During the billing process the first Outbound delivery is success but error with the second Outbound delivery. the error message is "Pricing error in item 000010 Message no. VF073"

Could somebody help me to tell me why and how to solve that issue ?

Thanks & kind regards,

Saiful arif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

goto vf02 and check your billing document item conditions their is any missed pricing other wise can check their is any freight condition type value zero , this condition type can delete , and save,

vf02 and save

please check,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There can be many reasons for this error which can be based of what kind of scenario you are into.

Following are some of the SAP Notes which can be helpful to you:

- Note 201699

VF 073: Incorrect pricing for item 'XXXXXX'

- Note 380675

Statistical conditions in down payment items (2)

- Note 213675

Pricing error

- Note 1068131

Format in billing log is inconsistent

- Note 747266

Pricing error in intercompany billing

If these doesn't suffice your requirement, then kindly brief out in which circumstance of scenerio you are facing this error VF 073.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif

I think the above answers should satisfy your query , Kindly let us know if that solves your problem or incase still need any help let us know

Warm Regards

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at the pricing condition in the billing document. Then perform an analysis.The mandatory condition is missing with value.

See whether the price has been redetermined or the condition record is missing based on the services rendered date.

Check the pricing date also.

check your copy control and see if you are-pricing at billing time - if you do, you will get a new pricing date. Either don't re-price or extend the price validity period in condition records.

Regards,

Saju.S

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

check this link

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

you would try to cancel the second delivery, return to your sales order, update the prices on item level there and create a new delivery.

good luck!