Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provide list of pending shopping carts

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any table in SRM system where we can find the list of pending shopping carts for the specific purchasing organization. Because i have tried in the monitor shopping cart and it is going to time out page in portal. Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See if report BBP_BW_SC2 could answer to your need.

You will not have information regarding Purchasing Organization, but you could write your own report based on this standard report.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone.. Due to some restriction in access for the report transaction in my production system, i have extracted the data in a below manner

Find out all the shopping carts for the respective purchasing organization via BBP_PDORG

Link the CRMD_ORDERADM_I with BBP_PDORG using CRMD_LINK

Table: CRMD_LINK

Write the BBP_PDORG-SET_GUID into the CRMD_LINK-GUID_SET. As a result you will get the CRMD_LINK-GUID_HI (this is a GUID of the CRMD_ORDERADM_I).

Via table BBP_PDBEI, i have found out the shopping carts for which the PO got created. and i ignored the SC's.

CRMD_ORDERADM_I (item) <-----> CRMD_ORDERADM_H (header)

In the item table you have the GUID of the header: CRMD_ORDERADM_I-HEADER

after that i have given the GUID's in the CRM_JEST table with the status as I1015 and found the pending shopping carts. Please correct me if i am wrong in the above. I will be very happy to correct it.

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi creativeboy,

a list of pending shopping cart workitems you can get with the following sql query

select distinct SWWUSERWI.WI_ID, SWWUSERWI.USER_ID, SWW_WI2OBJ.INSTID

from SWWUSERWI

join SWW_WI2OBJ on (SWWUSERWI.WI_ID = SWW_WI2OBJ.WI_ID

and SWWUSERWI.NO_SEL <> 'X'

and SWW_WI2OBJ.CATID = 'BO'

and SWW_WI2OBJ.TYPEID = 'BUS2121')

order by SWWUSERWI.USER_ID

Best regards,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which version of SRM you are using.

In SRM 7.0 in the Shopping cart POWL you can select the status "Awaiting approval"

All the shopping cart will be displayed.

.If you are using SRM 5.0 -check the Report BBP_SC_BW2 as given earlier

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

write a report of you want to. pick SCs for required PG, the hit crm_jest to get the status. according to that publish your output