cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

PI Masters,

My Scenario is files will get picked up from FTP system to POSDM system through RFC Connection. the input files are all correct and there was no problem till 31st dec 2011, the problem is coming from 1st Jan 2012. The following error is coming in Message Monitoring in System Error status:

"MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT in remote system (RfcClient[GeneratedReceiverChannel_RFC]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Transaction list contains data from different stores or days: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT in"

Is there any settings which needs to be checked at POSDM System?

I tried to resend the messages but no success. please provide suggestions as to how this problem can be solved ASAP.

Warm Regards

kartz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kartz,

Could you please check if the respective ProgramID is properly registered??

Rgds,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the POSDM login credentials changed or something changed from RFC side due to patches or upgrades.

if credentials changed, you might hv to change the same in RFC CC.

If RFC changes, need to re-import the same.

OR

if we goby below message in error, it seems to be data issue. pls check the data in those fields.

"Transaction list contains data from different stores or days"

-santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

no changes have been made in POSDM and RFC and the input file is correct. no extra date or store fields are there...

Former Member
0 Kudos

okie,

Try few other options like,

1) Try running a previously successful message.

2)change the values of store or days fields.

3)or keep the fields blank & process the message.

Try out options,

it seems, the error is with the data of some fields.

-santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

i tried all possible ways, but cannot understand the system. sometimes a file with date Jan 1st is getting posted, but some times it is throwing error in the receiver communication channel, there are no error occurences of error for other dates, only for 1st date this is happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

The issue was solved making some changes in the input file for the 1st of Jan. in the input data, in the first few lines there is timestamp of 31st...like 20110131.....and also at the end of the file. in between the timestamp is correct 20120101. so i think the system is confused by comparing the year's in the timestamp. for all other dates...the input file structure is the same...but error is not coming due to the same year...2012...i think this is the solution...donno whether the system compares only year in timestamp...can anybody give any suggestions to this finding...