Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Support Message T-Code Details and Screen Number details missing

former_member227150
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured Service Desk in our landscape. When any message is raised through Service Desk we can track the message through CRM_DNO_MONITOR but when we double click the message to see the message details we go to Transaction Tab but here in the Overview Tab we could not see the details regarding Transaction Code details and Screen Number Details for the Support Message.

Kindly help in the case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, if you are using CRM_DNO_MONITOR, it sounds like you are still on SolMan 7.0. If you're just starting out with Service Desk it's probably a good idea to start with 7.1. SolMan 7.1 has greatly enhanced the Service Desk.

Second, as far as I remember the transaction details etc are only added to the ticket (in 7.0) if the ticket was created from the satellite system with Help>>Create Support Message.

Good luck,

Davdi

former_member227150
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are working in Solman 7.0 ehp1. We have created Support Desk Message by the way you have mentioned but not getting any details on transaction code and screen number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing I have had trouble with is the authorizations for the user in the RFC destination in BCOS_CUST of your satellite system; give that user SAP_ALL temporarily in your SolMan system and try to send again. Also, just to be sure make sure the user on the satellite system creating the ticket as SAP_ALL on that system. Then of course remove SAP_ALL.

I still strongly recommend biting the bullet and installing 7.1 now if you are just starting to use Service Desk. Good luck,

David