Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

All,

In our business scenerio, credit memo is raised and after taking approval as release strategy is there invoicing is done after 3-4 months, at that point of time system is showing error that posting period is closed, which is a standard process but due to that we have to do it manually.

Is there any way out that system give me to do the posting without opening the peroid,be it configuration changes or any enhancement or exits.

Thanks in advance

Deepankar sengupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guess this issue will be solved by configuring a requirement in copy control to determine the billing date as 3-4 months after the goods issue date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think that is possible. It is a control set at a higher level in the business.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

but the thing is that client wants to make it, they want to make Balance sheet equal at the end of the year, no issues if there is discrepancy in the monthly statment.

So need some suggestion from the forum guys .

Thanks and Regards

Deepankar sengupta

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

I am sure that unless you open that period, it is not possible to generate any accounting entries. so try to convince the client as this is the standard process.

Regards

Sidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Sudhir,

I also know the same thing but is there any exit or badi which can bypass the posting period so that without opening the period we can release the document to accounting.

Thanks and Regards

Deepankar sengupta