Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFX work flow approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am setting up RFX work flow.

Pls guide me how to determine these approvers..

IF RFX is created by Purchasing department 1000 then All RFX 's should be approved by X employee.this is one level only.

if RFX is created by purchasing department 2000, then all RFX should be approved by Y employee this is one level only.

How to determine that X and Y employee in system and send work items to them.

does this BADI Implementation class "/SAPSRM/CL_IM_WF_RR_EMPLO" RR_EMPLOYEE. help us.

Abdul Raheem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you are usig process controlled workflow then use RR_PURCHASING_MANAGER as the resposible agent.

This will determine the manager for that purchasing group from the organisation structure

Regards

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I cant use this as the X or Y employee are not from purchasing department. they are Business development managers.I cant give them purchasing manager roles.

Abdul Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Then you may have to create a Ztable and use BADI to assign the agent. There is no option by standard for this.

X and Y are not line managers right?

Regards

Sam

Edited by: Sam Chacko Ninan on Jan 3, 2012 11:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

so which BADI is suitable for his requirement. can we use this BADI for RR_EMPLOYEE

and implementation class /SAPSRM/CL_IM_WF_RR_EMPLO.

Abdul Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

But for anyone to approve an RFX , manager role and purchasing roles has to be assigned to the user in backend and only manager role in the portal , but you say you cannot assign these roles?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I mean I cant give them these roles in Portal.especially Purchasing roles.

Abdul Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You dont have to give purchasing roles in the portal, you need to assign only manager role in the portal.

But abap roles for manager and purchasing has to be assigned to the user.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I cant treat Business development manager as Purchasing managers and route RFX approvals, as we have Purchasing managers available with the same role. IF i assign that it will go to purchasing manager instead of Bussiness development manager.

I know that it is not be done through standard one. What I am expecting is which BADI will help my requirement.

Abdul Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

BADI : - /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved.

I am using RR_EMPLOYEE responsible resolver and keeping RR paramater as the Bussiness development manager userid.

Abdul Raheem

Answers (0)