cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.11 JMS adapter using JNDI weblogic server issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts,

I have a scenario to integrate to a application using JMS adapters. we use SAP PI 7.11 version.

We have deployed JMS drivers successfully and We face issue here to connect to weblogic server

We are using JMS adapter using JNDI to connect to weblogic server version 10.3.

Can anyone help with the exact format to be used in JMS properties table and additional parameters table in JMS communication channel. Your quick help will be appreciated.

A channel error occurred. The detailed error (if any) : com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.connector.ConnectorException: Error looking up destination: AccrualDetailsQueue for profile: ConnectionProfile of channel: CC_SND_JMS on node: 3010950 having object id: 673696a9fe8c39fdab32213f0930afb3: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'AccrualDetailsQueue'. Resolved ''<br> at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.connector.JndiConnectorImpl.createDestination(JndiConnectorImpl.java:168)<br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is my few cents.  First collect information about QueueConnectionFactory, Queue name, initialContext factory etc from the weblogic team, then follow sap help link to configure the jms channel. The error shows that your jndi lookup failed due to invalid/some syntax naming convention calling QueueConnectionFactory specified.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Padmini,

Refer to the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/24/4cad3baabd4737bab64d0201bc0c6c/content.htm

It was very helpful to me, for configuring the additional parameters in the communication Channel JMS.

I leave you some screenshots of the settings that I did.

I seize the opportunity to ask you, where do I can get the drivers (.Jar) for Weblogic?

Regards.

Rodrigo.