Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Multiple Pages in One Smartform

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This could be a basic scenareo but I'm bit cofused in figuring this out.

I need to create two different pages in Smartform.

Page 01 - Header window(Address) / MainWindow (Table Data) / Footer (Signature & Terms)

Page 02/03/04 - Some Static Data.

Once the page 01 is printed (page 01 could have data for multiple sheets.) Page 02,03,04 should be printed .

How do I solve this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain main window in both page with same height.

1st Solution:

in page 1-> General Attributes->Next page = Page 2.

2nd solution:

In Page1 Main Window command node to Goto Page2.

Just after this command node I have added Text which earlier was the text in Main window of Page2.

So currently the Main window in Page2 has nothing included in it.

Anything after Command gets printed into the next page. Text2 is a part of Main Window in Page1 which gets printed into Main window of Page2.

surajarafath
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jam,

You can achieve that by explicitly assign which page to be exectued.

If you want to display a different page, so you create a flow logic->command and specify the condition and the page which you want to display.

If you define next page, only when table overflows in the main window will be executed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

you have placed the main window in the page1 so this is the window which grows dynamically. So you need not worry for anything first the header window will be getting displayed followed by the main window and then the footer window then the other pages with static data will be displayed.

If you want the second page to be printed at the end of page 1 just give the next page option in page1 to page2. So after completing the page1 the controls moves to page2 and started printing.

If any queries please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Just pageq with Main window , your printing repeated data means take a loop (internal table into wa) and print page1 give next page as page in (page1 general attributes ) , create another page page2 in below of page1 automatically whenever loop data completed it will go to page2..

--ganesh

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Page windows in Conditions put only after end of main windoiws checkbox.

Nabheet