Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Roadmap Steps

prathamesh_gandhi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I have to generate the roadmap steps dynamically. i.e. on the basis of no of approvers exist in workflow i need to add or remove the steps in roadmap. and also i want to color the steps depends on the condition. please give me some hints to solve this.

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please wathc this thread .

this muight be helpful to you.

prathamesh_gandhi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am manage to add the steps but on click of step i need to show the respective values for that step. how to add and handle the event/action dynamically for the roadmap.

Thanks In advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PRATHAMESHGANDHI,

You can get the selected step in the roadmap by giving ONSELECT action under roadmap properties and give the

following code into that method.

call method wdevent->get_string
  exporting
    name   = 'STEP'
  receiving
    value  = lv_value.

Lv_value contains the selected step and accordingly you can show your respective values.

prathamesh_gandhi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi harshith_reddy,

I am using the Multistep roadmap for making roadmap dynamic. so always i get the STEP = 'MULTISTEP" so i am unable to get the selected step values. can you please suggest me what ui element to use and any reference document for this.

Thanks In Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the follwing code in ONSELECT event you can get the index of the selected step .

method ONACTIONSELECT .

data : lr_ele type ref to if_wd_context_element.
  data : lv_index type i.

lr_ele = wdevent->get_context_element( name = 'CONTEXT_ELEMENT'  ).
  lv_index = lr_ele->get_index( ). 

Using the index obtained from above use the SET_LEAD_SELECTION_INDEX method and set the step respectively.

Answers (0)