Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus

Process flow

Company XXX is doing export to Germany by normal export sales process.

Stock is been exported to Germany and been stored in warehouse of customer in Germany.Customer will consume that stock as per requirement.

On every monthly basis invoice for consumed stock will be raised with inclusive of VAT (Vat registration is been taken by company XXX India in Germany)

Question :

1.Itu2019s pure consignment process whether we will be considering warehouse as depot or consignee warehouse or plant.

2.I we consider one of this so how it will effect accounting.

3.comapny code is one in India so can we create plant there but xxx doesnt registered anything there.

Regards,

Saprock

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since tax is involved in the other country, I dont think, consignment process will work here due to the fact that in consignment process, at the first stage of creating fill up order, you raise a fill up order on end customer as a sold to party where tax should not be levied.

Once the material reaches customer warehouse, from there tax is levied till the cargo reaches the final destination. Under the cirumstances, for the first stage, you follow MM process (stock transfer from one storage location to another storage location) and in the second stage, you follow the normal SD process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello laxmi

Plz elaborate, the proces i ma not able to understand.

regards

sap rock

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to treat the overseas wareshouse as a plant and from India to that overseas plant, you can stock transfer via MB1B with movement type 301. Subsequently, as I said earlier, you can follow the normal SD process from overseas warehouse to end customer.

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- Please spell the name correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello G. Lakshmipathi

1 Can I treat warehouse as plant in Germany.

2. Can I make plant within one company code in India as well as Germany?

3. And client is using sd route to transfer material from India plant to warehouse.

4. And invoice is been created on monthly basis.

Regards

saprock

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Plant Abroad scenario.

Follow following IMG menu path;

SPRO - Financial Accounting - Financial Accounting Global Settings - Tax on Sales/Purchases - Basic Settings - Plants Abroad

Refer few of the SDN & SAP help link for reference & understanding:

- SDN Wiki on [Plant Abroad|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/Plants+Abroad]

- SAP Help Link on [Plants abroad: Sales-specific settings|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/34/60b19dae724effe10000009b38f91f/content.htm]

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello prakash

Thanx for reply can you elaboraste this process i am extremely new to plant abroad process can we plant in other comapny in one company code.

I am struck in this process and client requirment is this all plz help me out.

Reagrdssaprock

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following links:

-

- [ Plant Abroad |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e5/077f984acd11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm]

Regards

JP