Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had two questions

1. Please let me know how to delete the Preq rels from APO and if delete PREQREL, will the corresponding PREQ get deleted from the destination location?

2. If we maintain, lead time in both Product master and Transportation laneu2026u2026.which is given priority?

Regards,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete the SNP Preqs through the foll methods.

1) Manually in RRP3 (When you delete the preq from destination, the Preqrel at source is automatically deleted).

2) Using report /sapapo/rlcdel (choose "R/3 & APO" to delete from both systems)

For deleting PPDS orders use the report mentioned by Suresh

When you say Lead time in Product master, do you mean planned delivery time?

This is used only when a preq has to scheduled without a source (say heuristic is not able to determine a source for a product with proc type F, it creates a Preq without a source, in this case it uses the PDT)

When a valid lane exists between the source & destination, only the transpn lead time (+ GR/GI time in prod master) are used for scheduling the preqs.

regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks so much for answering.

If I want to delete only the PREQ REL's w/o deleting the Pu reqs, is it possible?

Regards,

SS

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No,I don't think this is possible...

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

Preq Rel and Preqs are like the 2 sides of the coin, they are not independent of each other.

If you delete them, they go away together, or otherwise both will only exist together. This is very much relevant for data to be consistent.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

In a stock transfer scenario, say a factory supplies the product & Dc receives it.

Preq is the receipt element for the stock transfer at DC and Preqrel is the demand element at the factory.

One cannot exist without the other, i.e a preqrel is only created at source whn a Preq is created at the destination.

Even in RRP3 if you switch to edit mode at destination the preq will be editable and can be deleted.

If you switch to edit mode in source the preqrel will still be greyed out meaning it cannot be edited.

When you delete the preq at the destination, Preqrel at source is also removed. They have the same number in APO and if you transfer them to R/3 it is a single pur.reqsn with Source as the supplying plant and Destination as the receiving plant.

Rgds,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much to every one who have answered.

regards,

SS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Deletiong Purchase requisition:

a)If it's SNP use TA:/SAPAPO/RLCDEL (Program:/sapapo/drlcdelete)

b)If it's PPDS use program:/SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER

2) Lead time in both Product master and Transportation lane:We use both,but,can you be more specific about which'lead time you are atalking about'?

Thanks and Regards

Suresh