Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xpath Payload search by giving Message ID

laxman_molugu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement that we are interested to find the content of a payload in particular XPATH location, for example PO number in the PO payload . We would like to search the content by giving Message ID and the pipeline ID in ABAP Code.

Please throw some clues to get this by coding ABAP.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,

laxman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

Another way seems to be the Trex (if it's installed)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f68f46b0-0b01-0010-ff98-d99...

For the moment, I cannot tell you more... I will study it in the next weeks.

Mickael

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

complete coding can be found here:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/02/21/abap-based-trex-in-xi-proto

and more advanced here:

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/02/14/super-message-monitor-for-sap-xi

is that what you're looking for?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

laxman_molugu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your quick reply, for some reason Sraavya's code is having Syntax errros "The Type "SXMS_MMFPAYLOADS" is unknown.". We have Sp13 doesn't it support sp13?.

Sraavya's blog might be helpful for our requirement.

Basically we wanted use the Alert framework. When alerts Triggered then we would like to call a webservice and send the error message, other header data and etc and OrderNumber in PO XML using Xpath, the difference from search is that using alert framework we can get the Message ID, using with this message ID we would like to search the Xpath fields from a payload.

We are cloning SXMSALERT_PROCESS_DATA_GET program to achive our goal.

So here I have mesasge ID as the input and I need to get the Payload content and then reading the field using XPATH.

Thanks,

laxman