Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Profile Definition issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am setting up Event Driven GATP.

In SPRO, while setting up Qty. Assignment to ODL (QODL), I go to "Define Process Category for Quantity Assignment to Order Due List". And there I defined a "Condition Profile", then under this I should get option to define 'Fields' for setting up the condition like for material, Plant etc. But I am not getting 'Fields' folder.

Please let me know why I am not getting 'Fields' folder:

Is it because of some authorization issue with my user?

Or have I missed some setting?

I am in 7.0 version.

Regards

Rinju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinju,

I know you have already moved beyond this but I am posting a reply for others that might have this same issue (even though I thought Ramon's answer was extremely helpful!)

I am working on a new SCM 7.02 and encountered the same issue so I opened an Internal Message with SAP and received the following:

"Condition profile field maintenance in EDQA has since moved to its own Please use transaction /n/SAPAPO/EDQA_PPN for this purpose."

Hope this helps others.

Jill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinju,

If the FIELDS folder won't display in the Dialog Structure for Condition Profiles in the IMG Activity Define Process Category for Quantity Assignment to Order Due Lists (QODL), here's a workaround:

In SE11 go to display the table view /SAPAPO/V_EDQAPP. Then in the menu (topmost menu of the screen) go to Utilities>Contents. A popup window will display entitled "<SYSTEM NO> dETERMINE WORK AREA:ENTRY". Select the condition profile you created in the IMG Activity Define Process Category for Quantity Assignment to Order Due Lists (QODL). After you ENTER, you will be at the FIELDS folder screen where you can enter the Field Name, Operator, Lower Charact. Value, Upper Charact. Value etc, by clicking 'Display/Change', New entries, etc. Enter as you would had the folder been in the IMG activty.

Hope this helps

Ramon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinju

Once you select the condition profile that you have defined and double click on fields on the left pane, you should be able to insert fields by clicking on "New Entries" at the top pane. This would allow you to select field for multiple EDQA activities - each in different tab e.g. "Sales Order Change", "Change Stock" etc. If this is not happening, then I guess this is an authorization issue. I am assuming that you are facing this in spite of following all customization steps under GATP -> BOP -> EDQA and have done workflow configuration.

You can get the details from the following link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/45/8e2c9855de40c0e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

Thanks for your reply. That is actually the issue. I am not able to see any 'Field' folder/option under 'Condtion Profile' and not able to create it.

Regards

Rinju

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rinju,

I suppose there are the standard table (field catalogue) entries missing on your system. Maybe the tables were not correctly transported ? Recheck the transport logs and compare with the source system.

Check if you can create customizing entries for one of the other Process Profile, category Profile ?

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. I am able to create Cat. Pfl and Process Cat. profile. I do not have auth. to maintain filed catalog. Do you think this can be an issue.

But while configuring product alloc, I could able to maintain Product Allocation Group using the char. Also in Rule Based ATP configuration, I could able to see 'Fields' folder for maintaining the Access Sequence.

Please guide further what exactly I should check.

Thanks and kindy regards

Rinju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinju

If you are not seeing the field folder on your left pane under Condition Profile, I guess you need to contact SAP for help through OSS Message. Some standard tables might be missing in the system.

If you can see it on left pane but not create it, you may check your authorization using TC SU53 and take necessary step.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to both of you for your help.

Regards

Rinju