SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

i want to delete listing for purchase order and stock transport order.

when i run wsm3 and change the validity date to be expired, it's only activated for Po but system accepts to create stock transport order.

Can anyone help me to cancel listing for sto.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally articles listing will be deleted Or validity can be changed against the site. Its not PO or STO.

So, Please check the following,

i. Check the assortment, i.e Does it contains the site which you are doing PO or STO?

ii. Check the table SE16N--> WLK1 --> Check the status for the assortment ans articles.

I hope this answers your query.

Kind Regards,

navahsek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply.

The listing in site master data is "2" subsequent listing and i check listing conditions indicator.

I canceled assortment from wsm3 by changing validity date to the past.

i create po,the error displayed "article is not listed for this site" but it accept transfer through stock transport order.

my problem that i want to cancel listing also for sto.

Can u help me .

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure to understand correctly your question. I confirm that listing is not linked to the document type.

Are you working with the same sites for PO and STO ?

Did you try to use transaction WSE6 instead of WSM3 to suppress your listing conditions ?

Are you sure, you do not have local and global listing in place for some store ? Check in listing view of an problematic article to be sure that your article is not listed anywhere anymore.

Regards

Eric