Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong update of VBAP for reference characteristics

former_member411555
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using variant configuration in the sales order.

One of the characteristics is used as a reference characteristic, excluded from type matching.

The value of this, is updated automatically in the configuration screen of the sales order depending on the value of another one.

For this case, I'm using maintain tables (cu60).

The value of reference characteristic is updating VBAP table in order to use it in pricing.

The problem is that I'm not always getting the update of VBAP. In cases that I don't get this update I have to just enter again the configuration screen and then the table is updated.

Do have any ideas?

Regards,

Eftihia.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that your reference characteristic (ala SDCOM-VKOND) is included in your Class as well.

This could be the problem, if it's not formally assigned to the class, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Bill

former_member411555
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello both,

Thank you very much for your reply!

I solved it myself. I had to change the dependancy on the first characteristic in order to update the self.sdcom* reference characteristic.

Thanks again,

Eftihia

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If VBAP table is updated via a user exit then an ABAPer needs to look at this. Otherwise I'd search for the notes and, if no luck there, send a message to SAP.