Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out put determination error in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my current project I have to do printing of mass billing documents at once

For this i configured output condition type ZD00 and access sequeunce ZBNG

I have defined procedure Z10000 and assigned condition type to it and done all necessary configuration

When i create billing document and take print preview the values come correctly .but when i go to the t code vf02 and see the header --output the out put is determined but shows color RED indicating error

My abaper has debuuged the programm and found that two tables T682V and T683S should contain the entries of condition type ZD00

Table T683S containes the entries but in table T682V the enrtires of condition type ZD00 are not found

What i want to know is that is there a config setting to pass entries into this table so that i can do the same

Thanks and Regards

Suneel Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pleae compare your configuration with below article. You should be able to find the missing configuration. Output configuration is done under the transaction NACE. If you configure it correctly and then maintain output condition records correctly, system should issue them.

[Output config|http://learnsaptips.blogspot.com/2010/08/output-determination-in-sap.html]

Please let us know if you can't find what is missing!

Best regards,

Rahal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

The problem has been resolved

The ABAPer had written a wrong code .After intense debugging we found the error and resolved it

Thanks and Regards

Suneel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the output determination process and asssignment through tcode v/30.it might work

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be b'coz some routine need to be executed, isn't executing.

In output, routine are maintain @ 2 places:

1. @ Output Type (Tcode NACE - V3) - Access Sequence.

2. @ Output Determination procedure - against output type.

So, check whether you output is able to satisfy the routine logic to execute.

Further, try manually updating the output type in header and check the print preview.

FYI, Use VF71 for mass print of billing docs.

With best wishes,

JP

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

Happy New Year.There is an issue with out put determination.Please check from initial.[Output Determination|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFOC/SDBFOC.pdf]

Regards,

Madhu.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

goto v/40 and check your out put details , got v/40 and select your out put type and check details icon, in this data check aces sequence , and also default value tab, in this tab Dispatch time,Transmission Medium,Partner function

Communication strategy, and check print tab, all tab check ,

check condition output records, goto vv32 check your our put records , and check communication also ,