cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No display of Inbound Proxy in SAP ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SOAP <-> SAP-PI <--> SAP ECC. I created the inbound service interface for proxy structure in PI but when I checked in Tx sproxy of SAP-ECC I could not see the inbound proxy in SAP-ECC. As SAP-ECC is already using other proxies, its should have displayed the newly created inbound interface. I mean to say the connections to SAP-PI is already there.

What could be problem?

I ran Tx SLDCHECK, check the connection test in Tx SPROXY it shows no issues. Kindly suggest what all I have to perform separetly in SAP-PI and SAP-ECC.

Regards

Alice Rebecca

Edited by: Alice@xi on Dec 30, 2011 6:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are there other interfaces within same namespace or SWC visible in Sproxy? Have you ensured that vendor name is not sap.com?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Input provided by you prooved useful and solved my problem.

Thanks!!

Regards

Alice

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the software component version in which you have created the interface has the ECC system details entered correctly, like system name,client, message server name etc.

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Do full cache refresh with url http://host:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

and check the RFC detinations LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI .

Regards

Praveen Reddy

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

Check if the Cache is up to date after you activate the new service interface, if not do a cache refresh.

Best Regards,

Ravikanth Talagana

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>I could not see the inbound proxy in SAP-ECC. As SAP-ECC is already using other proxies, its should have displayed the newly created inbound interface. I mean to say the connections to SAP-PI is already there.

Make sure you activated all the objects of ESR/IR. Also this might be caching issues. Since you run SLDCHECK no issues, I want you to check LCRSAPRFC destination and see whether that works fine.