cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!, I'm doing an upgrade of my current Solution Manager (7.01 linux+db2) to solution Manager 7.1

I created my maintenance transaction and downloaded upgrade files from SMP, but the SOLMANUP process is requesting to me the mount point containing "Export DVD for product CRM/SOLMAN", which one is that?

Hope can you help me

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

service.sap.com/swdc => Installations and Upgrades => Browse our Download Catalog => SAP Technology Components => SAP SOLUTION MANAGER => SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1=> Upgrade => Linux => DB2/UDB =>

You'll see all upgrade dvd's, upgrade export, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually downloaded all the packages from upgrade section (except RDBMS and documentation) and it didn't work any folder for the solmanup wizard

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Check the official guide here.

http://service.sap.com/instguides => SAP Solution Manager => Release 7.1 => Upgrade to SAP Solution Manager 7.1 UNIX/DB2

Here you'll see the medias that you'll need.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was my mistake, the media was the upgrade export dvd for solution manager

I changed label.asc and the solmanup didn't recognize media

thanks everybody

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sirkam,

Besides downloading SP from MOPZ, you do need to download installation export, kernel and language DVD from SMP in order to upgrade solman.

Do download the upgrade guide and media list from SMP for better understanding.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

I downloaded SP from MOPZ and upgrade media from SWDC ..I checked upgrade media guide but it doesn't mention anything about CRM/SOLMAN upgrade export dvd :S

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look for the DVD titled "Installation Export..."

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with installation export dvd but the wizard didn't recognized anything