Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc status 03 in SAP but in XI idoc not showing

former_member723031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

in my SAP to file scenario, idoc is created successfully with status 03, but idoc is not coming to PI.

It is not happening always. some times, idocs are missing. But not able to find any error in PI.

Please guide me how to get the missed idoc.

Thanks,

Swapnashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Swapna,

Things you can check are

1) (As prateek suggested) check if you have imported the IDOC metadata in IDX2 in PI system.

2) Check the RFC destination in you ECC system and see if it working fine (Password is not locked).

Best Regards,

Ravikanth Talagana

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the ECC system go to SM58 transaction and check whether is there any trfc error has occurred or not.

Regards,

Priyanka

former_member723031
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for this .

I can see one error entry with error text - IDoc adapter inbound channel: Error Error while re

Not able to see the exact error. Can you guide how to check the exact error with it.

Thanks,

Swapnashree

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Double click on the error(red color line) you can get the error description.

regards,

Priyanka

former_member723031
Participant
0 Kudos

while clicked on the message, it gave the message class that it is not maintained.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There could be problem with Idoc metadat in PI. Remove it and reimport it in idx2. Then try to reprocess the message from sm58.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have authorization, then use WE02 tcode, where you can find the INBOUND and OUTBOUND status and double click on any of the idoc, and find the error.

former_member723031
Participant
0 Kudos

this is old interface and it only gave issue this time. In ECC side, when I checked, out of 4 idocs one idoc is with 03 status and other three were with 39 status.

But all in green status. No error.

RFC destination and all are correct.

Actually I am not able to see the complete error text in TRFC . that message class is not maintained. Our functional team informed that they added XX text and re import idoc and it worked. Please suggest.