Did you mean: 

SLD to LMDB not fully sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My system is Solman 7.1 SP3 with SLD:

SLD Version: 7.0208.20110331120902.0000

CIM Model: 1.6.21

CR Content: SAP_CR 7.0 (produced 04/19/2011)

I've just realize some part of the landscape component was not sync from SLD for example the database of PID.

Previously the landscape component was too dirty full with same systems indicate by <SID>00001 mark, so I managed to delete everything in SMSY, and resync back from RZ70.

Once it done, I do solman_setup back and do the sync and the background job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 finished successfully (quite fast).

After that, I didn't see all my system in SMSY sync correctly and also in LMDB (not every system sync). The job now run every 10 minutes, but it seems like it doesn't sync the SLD.

If I try to create technical system from LMDB and click resync from sld I will got error message:

"Missing SLD Data Source"

If there anyone had the same problem, appreciate for the advice.

Thanks,

Raff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raffaello

One question, you patch the CR and CIM before or after executed LMDB <-> SLD Sync in solman_setup?

If you patch after, you may need to delete and configure object server for LMDB again. In SETUP LMDB -> deactivate -> Delete -> and Configure Object Server again.

Once done, let the sync begin and try to monitor the progress in SM37.

FYI, to trigger JAVA info to SLD, you need to do it in VA -> SLD Data supplier.

Let us know how it goes,

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the assist.

Hi Raffaello

>

> One question, you patch the CR and CIM before or after executed LMDB <-> SLD Sync in solman_setup?

>

> If you patch after, you may need to delete and configure object server for LMDB again. In SETUP LMDB -> deactivate -> Delete -> and Configure Object Server again.

> Once done, let the sync begin and try to monitor the progress in SM37.

>

> FYI, to trigger JAVA info to SLD, you need to do it in VA -> SLD Data supplier.

>

> Let us know how it goes,

>

> Cheers,

> Nicholas Chang

Actually we do both, but since from beginning I try to Sync first and it ended with problem then I patch the CR and CIM (so the patch if after)

I just delete and recreate the Object Server and Recreate the Connection.

Now the bg still running....

I will let you know the outcome next year.

Many thanks and Happy New Year by the way....

Cheers,

Raff

Edited by: Raffaello Sanzio Rodiman on Dec 30, 2011 4:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

After the full sync run, I can see now all SID SLD sync pretty well to LMDB.

Many thanks for the guide sifu..

Cheers,

Raff

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cool, Nice to hear that!

Answers (0)