cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding business partner relationships

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

It is said that BP transaction should not be used to create business partners (BBPMAININT should be used instead)....

My question is: how should I handle partner relationships? I can see that BP allow me to create and delete relationships between partners. Is there any other way? via portal, bbpmainint or any other?

I would like to implement a batch-input to create some rels automatically on background, is it ok to do it against BP tc?

Many thanks in advance and happy new year!

Vicente

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ppomv_bbp is the tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ppomv_bbp I can manage relationships between vendors and vendor groups, but I cannot see how I can add other kind of relationships (is contact person, is employee, custom relationships, etc). Is ok using BP for maintaining such relationships?

Many thanks in advance and regards

Vicente

Former Member
0 Kudos

which kind of partner are you trying to maintain here!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not want to maintain any kind of partner. I want to maintain partner's Relationships.

Basically, I have created a custom relationship "is member of temporary consortium" and i'd like to apply this relationship to Bidders and Suppliers in order to model temporary partnership relations between already registered Bidders/Suppliers.

A new Bidder/Supplier is created as soon as a temporary consortium is stablished. All consortium members should have a relationship between themselves and their corresponding consortium. The consortium (as agregation) is modeled as the new bidder or supplier just created and it is nothing but an agregation of already registered vendors. Hence I need to manage Relationships... I would say that the kind of partner is completely irrelevant...

Thanks for your help

Regards

Answers (0)