cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in adding new key figure to SNP planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to add a new key figure to existing SNP planning area, but the new key figure is updated only to the standard aggregate (9ASNPSTD). If I try to manually assign it to any other aggregates, I get an error message stating "You must not add key figure XXXX". Planning area already contains multiple custom key figures which were added using the same method and they were automatically assigned to all available aggregates. I also tried copying one of these custom key figures and adding it to planning area in case the problem was caused by settings of the original key figure, but results remained the same. Is there a limit to the number of key figures that can be added to each SNP planning area, or are there some other technical limititations that might cause this? We are using SCM 5.0.

Regards,

Prikka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add keyfigure to SNP planning area aggregates you have to de-initialize the planning area first.You can't add new keyfigure to SNP aggregates if the planning area is already initialized.So first de-intiialize the planning area and then add keyfigure.Please note de-initialize planning area deletes all time series data.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've understood that de-initializing planning area when adding key figures is not necessary in SCM version 5.0 or later?

Regards,

Prikka

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is true in case of DP,but in case of SNP you have to de-initialize the planning area to add keyfigure to aggregates.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for effort.

Regards,

Prikka

Answers (0)