cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually assigned licenses got omitted after changing the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using GTS 8.0. Due to unavailability of license delivery got blocked while creation. I manually assignrd the licenses in the GTS. But when i do the picking and save the document it gain got blocked for same reason.

Do manually assigned licenses gets deleted when document goes for recheck?

Or do we have some customization which will prevent it?

Thanks for your help.

Rupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your response.

The solution suggeated by you guys are for when i am creating any document with respect the a preceeding document. Like if a quotation is blocked and i release it manually then while sales order creation it should not get blocked.

My issue is different.

When i create a delivery document and if it gets blocked due to license error. I am not able to do the picking. To start the picking process , i need to manually assign the licenses and release the document. But when i do the picking now and save the document i again get the document block error which prevents me to do the PGI in future.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rup

Assigned License does not get deleted. This may because of activating both Order & delivery document for Legal control that your delivery also looks for license assignment.

In Compliance management>General Settings> Document Structure>Activate document types for Legal Control if you have activated boht EXPORD and EXPDLV try deactivating EXPDLV for Legal Control and see.

Let me know if it works

Keshav Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rup

Assigned License doesn't get deleted.

In Compliance management>General Settings> Document Structure>Activate document types for Legal Control if you have activated bot EXPORD and EXPDLV it may assign license both to SO and Dely. Try deactivating EXPDLV for Legal Control.

Let me know if it works

Keshav Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rup

In Compliance management>General Settings> Document Structure>Activate document types for Legal Control if you have activated bot EXPORD and EXPDLV it may assign license both to SO and Dely. Try deactivating EXPDLV for Legal Control.

Let me know if it works

Keshav Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RupSAP,

You can avoid the delivery to be checked again ( and therby blocked) by configuring "Transfer Leg. Contr.Data" parameter as "Transfer License with Limited check" available under the "Control Settings for Legal Control' Service" .

Regards,

Jasmit

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

You can configure the system to take previous check results into account, to avoid the need to re-assign.

Regards,

Dave