cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping labour resource in ppds

0 Kudos

Hi

I want to map labour resource with labour time fetching in order at the time of scheduling in ppds. Please help me how to achieve this..

my schenario is as....

normally i have 50 labour resources,but due to some problem only 30 labour resource came....how i can utilise these 30 resources so that my machine utilisation will be maximum and i will be able to meet my requirement...

please let me know for further clarification...

Regards

pradeepta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLz try maping labour resurce as secondary resources to APO.

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain what is relationship between labour resource and Machine utilization. I mean can this be quantified. Hope also there is clear quantification laboure resource required for activity.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You have to maintain one more capacity with category 002 in ECC with available capacity & formula to calculate the capacity. When you transfer this resource to APO apart from the machine resource, labor resource will also be transferred to APO.

When you use this resource (machine) in recipe and transfer this recipe into APO, it will reflect as secondary resource in APO PPM.

When orders are scheduled for machine you also get the requirement of labor.

Scheduling formula does not contain the parameter for labor; hence the primary resource & secondary resource consumption are same.

If the labor houru2019s requirements are different than the processing time of operation, you can try to change capacity consumption data manually for secondary resource in PPM.

If worker are not required in to give their full attention to one machine only but a pool of worker operate a couple of machine which required more attention at certain movements i.e. loading/unloading or set-up. you can create a pooled capacity in ECC system, which can be assigned to may work centers. The capacity is transferred as resource to APO and modeled as multi-mixed resource (no-dimension).

Regards,

VD