cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tABLE fONT SIZE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My application is a touch screen time entry for field worker. I need to change the font of table so they can select easily each field and chnage their value with their finger. How can I change the font of an output table since their is no Style tab in the control properties of the fields of the table. I am looking at my Portal them but nothing impact the font size of visual composer features.

Many thanks

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent.

there are stylesheets on your server, which you can change, so you have the chance to change the style. I remeber Mario told something about the stylesheets, because there was a question for changing colors... maybe he has put the information in the wiki... You can also use the forum search.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, here is the Visual Composer FAQ entry:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Changing+Colors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

that's it. Good work, thanks.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've been playing with the files mantioned in the document and managed to change the colors. But the change did not get through immediately but was first noticed the next morning... We never managed to figure out when the change would actually go through.

Now I'm trying to change the font but nothing happens. Any ideas?

BR

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

it seems to be a setting in the J2EE, but I don't know which setting. I think therefore you can ask the SAP support. If you get any answer, please inform us.

As I know there will be the opportunity in SP11 to change colors, font-size etc.

SP11 will be available at 6th week of 2007.

Best Regards,

Marcel

lanzlf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Marcial you're right!

The SAP Note 1008615 explain the Portal theme integration with visual composer as of SPS11 (NW2004s)

The note is not released yet, it will be available in few weeks!

Regards, Luis