cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My issue is I had rejected matl 8no.s out of 10 and sent to blocked stock, now in mmbe its showing 2No.s in quality Inspection nad 8 in blocked stock and i want to send 2 No.s to unrestricted use and even i want to get 8No.s from blocked stock to Quality Inspection.

So kindly help me in this issue

Thank U

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can go to the Tcode QVM2 and find out the inspection lot with pending stock posting and you can post the quantity to unrestricted.

For bringing the material from block to quality please activate 08 inspection lot in material master quality view and then do 349 movement using transfer posting in MIGO. Then the material will be moved to quality and 08 inspection lot will be generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u pls be elobrate the answers in brief

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you have already done the UD and posted 8 nos to block so the remaining 2 nos is still lying in the inspection under the same inspection lot. So you can open the inspection lot goto UD and the in the stock posting tab you will find the quantity to be posted is 2 nos. then you can put it for unrestricted use and save it. For the you can use QVM2 or QA32 (Note select the radio button as select all inspection lots)

For moving hte material from block to QA . 1st you need to maintain inspection type as 08 in material master quality view.

which will trigger inspection lot for stock transfer. Then you ask your store people to do transfer posting 8 nos to quality using mvmt type 8. This will create a 08 inspection lot and you can take the UD and do stock posting as usual

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All I had rejcted total quantity and sent to blocked again using movement type 349 i moved material to Quality Inspection, now i am unable to do results recording to send material to unrestricted use, kindly help me in detaial.

Thank u In advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use stock transfer inspection (08). In addition to that you can implement one SAP Note which will solve your purpose.

Hope you have taken usage decision for the inspection lot. You can no longer reverse goods movements that were created from the transactions of the usage decision. (QA32 , QA11)

You can use SAP Note 175842 - Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

Ask your basis consultant to implement this SAP not

After implementing this note you can just enter the inspection lot number in a Z transaction and execute then the entire lot will come to quality inspection stock.

Then you can make the required changes

Thanks and Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

A) With original inspection lot : post 02 to unrestricted->save

then

B) to get 8No.s from blocked stock to Quality Inspection : -

1.activate 08 inspection type

2.do MB1b-->349 mvt type for 08 Qty

3.Lot of 08 will be created and material will move in QI .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Correct, activate 08 type and use 349 fro stck posting from block to QI.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank U guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u so much Sujit