cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request for records in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to create a Change Request to include all the records in my Z table, by using the SM30,

I don't want to change record by record, as the table includes hundreds of record.

Could any body tell me?

Best Regads,

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Jack,

You can also perform the table export the tables using Transport of copies method.

In SE01 select Transport of copies method and create request.Goto change mode and specify the tables which you want to include in the request.

After that release the request.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

Kiran .V

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Including Table Entries in a Transport Request

Enter a transport request.

Select the table entries you wish to transport.

Assign the selected table entries to the transport request using the Include in request function.

This marks the entries for inclusion in the transport request.

Save your changes.

The selected table entries are added to the transport request.

You can display all table entries which are either marked for inclusion or already included in the transport request by choosing Choose ® All in request.

You can display all table entries which are not included in the transport request by choosing Choose ® All not in request.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a change request using se10 . Select workbench or customizing depending on whether the Z table is client specific or cross-client. Then delete the task under it.

Go into the request , go to objects tab, select R3tr for program,object as tabu, and the Z table name as object name. Click on the entry and put * meaning all records.

Then save the request and release it.