Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the Sevice Desk VAR to Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a problem with the Sevice Desk VAR to Solution Manager 7.1,

When I want to send a message to SAP I can't see the text "Send messange to SAP", in the Actions to Message only I can see "Send Notification to SAP" but I can't see the message in the Marketplace when I click on this Action. In the tab "Action Log" show me two error messages:

1.- "Find support team responsible, when message is created", when I click on Detail the log shows "Message Text

Error in resolution of rule 'AC13200137' for step '1' ".

2.- "Create/Change Basis Message from CRM Procedure", when I click on Detail the logs shows "For object DNO_NOTIF , number range interval 01 does not exist DNO_NOTIF".

I think that this is the reason why didn´t appear the options of Actions to Messages.

Pleas any idea about how to fix this issue?

Best Regards

Omar

Edited by: Omar5x8 on Dec 30, 2011 2:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mateus,

happy New Year and thank you for your suggestion,

I follow the recomendation of Vicent Lim.

I createad a new message from WorkCenter "Incident Management" on Solman, it was create with solman_admin user which have this roles " ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC, ZSAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN, ZSAP_SUPPCF_CREATE, ZSAP_SUPPCF_PROCESS, ZSAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE,ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS", and I want to sent to SAP with the message processor(ogarcia) user(with role "employee") with the following roles " ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC, ZSAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN, ZSAP_SUPPCF_CREATE, ZSAP_SUPPCF_PROCESS, ZSAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE,ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS" but I can't see the text "Send message to SAP".

Also I re-active the BC-Set from IMG and I checked in the transaction SCPR20 and I get two error messages:

1.- Activation of customizing object cRMC_TV_PROCTYPE with errors.

2.- BC Set SOLMAN40_SDESK_VAR_SIVA: The activation of customizing object CRMC_TV_PROCTYPE is not supported).

I believe that I need one note o maybe a support package that fixes this bug since that version

of Solman is 7.1 SP3.

Please could you help me with this?,

Best Regards,

Omar

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Follow the recommendation from my colleague Vincent Lim

- Try check the rule AC13200137 in transaction PFAC_RESPO. In case you do not want to determine the support team you can deactivate the action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER in the action profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED.

- Who create the message ? Is it the key user (a customer of the VAR) who creates the message ? and the support employee (one of the VAR employees) should either solve it by his own or send it to SAP. This means the key user will not send it to SAP directly.

If it is the support employee that processes this message, then he may search for existing notes or decide to send it to SAP. Normally, this is possible after he changes the message to status 'In process'.

Did you do any customizing on the action profile for this ? If everything in order, do check the schedule condition of AI_SDK_SEND_TO_SAP, and the action profile itself, i.e "AI_SDK_STANDARD"

Probably might need to re-activate the BC sets for VARs in IMG.