cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safety Days alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on alerts for Safety Days on the SNP Planning book. Can you please guide me the steps involved in it, also if the safety stock method changes from SB to SZ/SM will stock below target stock still work or do I need to change or alter something in there as well

In addition there are few standard alerts

1 Days Supply alert

2 Days Supply alert -DB

3 Target Stock level shortfall

(First two are in alert monitor in PP DS tab)

Can you suggest which one is appropriate for safety stock days alert and whats the difference in them

Thanks in advance

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the stock below safety stock and stock below target stock alerts in the standard planning book. Copy these alerts to your book , make the required modifications and check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Aparna

I already have stock below target level alerts in my planning book, however when I change the safety stock method from SB to SM in the product master, the safety stock planned keyfigure goes blank (even there is req in days/buckets ahead)

and so the target stock level alert doesnt show up.

However from your reply I understand there is nothing else to be done on the alerts if the planned stock keyfigure is showing values. So can you please say if I need to do somechanges in the planning book to show the planned safety stock with safety stock method as SM

And also Please say if I can use the PPDS Days supply alert as well here!

Kindly suggest!

-Rahul

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you maintianed the safety days supply in the product master, on the Lot size -> Quantity and date determination tab?

Can you get the planned safety stock populated if you use method SZ?

Best Regards,

Ada