cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality clearence problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

we have QM procurement key(0007) active in material master,for each gods reciept there is seperate inspection lot is created.

after that we accept the inspection lot by QA11 tcode and clear it.

but i want to clear only partial quantity of inspection lot instead of full inspection lot quantity.when i am trying to clear partial quantity in qa11 tcode,system restricts the entry.

pls tell me what are the configuration steps for that and what are the settings to implement the same?

regards

simran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

System never throw error. Its warning stating that still there is some qty remained to be posted.

You can bypass this warning and move ahead to save partial qty.

If its error ,it has to be deficaite qty error !

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumit,

Have you used any Customization for Invoice payment; setting some logic related to Stock posting?

Otherwise, Posting a partial Quantity is a Standard practice, system wdnt give an error.

Regards,

Amol

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no specific config/ setting required to move partial stock from QI.

After entering UD code if you click on "proposal" button then system will propose all stock qty as per UD code but still you can change as per requirement. Otherwise you can manually post stock from QI as required. ex, out of 100 qty you can move 50 qty to unrestricted or 20 to block or scrap. There shouldn't be any problem.

Please check all insp lot stock in in QI @ MMBE. Make sure there is no stock descripancy.

Can you let me know how are you posting partial qty from QI? What exact error you facing when you move stock from QI and save?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As replied by NehSAP you should not get any issues related to stock posting.

Please post the exact error you are getting.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post it on relevant forum in future.

Moving this thread from ERP MM to [ERP Operations - Quality Management (QM) |; forum.

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Dec 30, 2011 1:13 AM