cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimizer Run Failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

We are using TM 8.0. In transportation Cockpit after I choose the freight units ,when I click on the button "Transportation Proposals", I get "Optimizer Run Failed" error message. Do you have any idea to correct this issue.

Thank you very much

Mehmet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

When I have a look at the RFC log, I see the below message. It seems " /SAPAPO/CSOPT_INPUT_DATA" function module is not available in TM 8.0 System. However, when we look at the other APO systems this function is available. Is there any add on needs to be installed on the TM server?

<i> 16:20:12 caruso_script.cpp(307) 'MsgMgr' ***** Start optimization run *****

<i> 16:20:12 core_msgmgr.cpp(440) 'MsgMgr' * Sending progress number 801 to OutputInterface from [CarUsOMainScript]

<i> 16:20:12 caruso_script.cpp(310) 'MsgMgr' ***** Load parameters *****

<i> 16:20:12 core_msgmgr.cpp(440) 'MsgMgr' * Sending progress number 802 to OutputInterface from [CarUsOMainScript]

<i> 16:20:12 caruso_script.cpp(321) 'SuperVisor' Setting optimization time to 60 sec.

<i> 16:20:12 core_msgmgr.cpp(440) 'MsgMgr' * Sending progress number 803 to OutputInterface from [CarUsOMainScript]

<i> 16:20:12 caruso_script.cpp(339) 'MsgMgr' ***** load planning data *****

<i> 16:20:12 rfc_connection.cpp(599) 'MsgMgr' <rfc> calling function module /SAPAPO/CSOPT_INPUT_DATA

<e> 16:20:12 caruso_script.cpp(360) 'SuperVisor' <!> CORE EXCEPTION : 14 =

#RFC_RC (RFC_EXCEPTION) Exception raised

#RFC_ERROR_GROUP (RFC_ERROR_APPLICATION_EXCEPTION) The called function module raised an exception

#RFC_ERROR_INFO Function module not found

#exception=FU_NOT_FOUND

<i> 16:20:12 optsvr_main.cpp(1169) 'MsgMgr' Current check values:

Regards,

Mehmet YILMAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet YILMAZ,

I adviced you what I knew being a TM Functional. This function module "/SAPAPO/CSOPT_INPUT_DATA" is not available in my TM system, still optimizer is working fine.

You should contact your system administrator on help regarding restarting the hanged up optimizer engine or your technical team member on Function Module issue to help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikas Chhabra

Edited by: Vikas Chhabra on Jan 3, 2012 11:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet,

If you are getting below error messages

"Optimizer run failed"

"Technical problem with remote connection to optimizer engine"

"No available and free destination address"

it means, Optimizer engine gateway might have been hanged up and it needs restart by authorized person. You can contact your system administrator requesting him/her to restart the optimizer engine gateway.

Hope this suffice your requirement.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikas Chhabra