cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate relevant billing types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are billing documents arising from correction requests (RK) and fixed amount (i.e. lumpsum - not qtuantity related) credit/debit memo requests relevant for rebates ?

Both the above type of sales documents give rise to G2 / L2 billing types.

There are other credit / debit memo requests which are quantity related which will also produce G2 and L2 billing types

If the rebate basis is not changed by the correction request or the fixed amount (i.e. lumpsum - not qtuantity related), should they be considered in rebate calculation ?

Specifically I need to know whether I need to create separate billing types for credit / debit memo requests which are not rebate relevant or SAP is intelligent enough to understand that some of the G2/L2 type billing documents are not relevant for rebate ?

Thanks for your help in advance

cds987

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SDN Forum

Please check OSS Notes 75778 (Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing).

Regards

Srinath

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN Forums.

No, system is not going to consider those sales doc particularly, billing doc like credit memo or debit memo which does not carry rebate relevant condition type. B'coz system is not take those rebate base to accrual in account. To do that G2/L2 billing doc pricing should have that provision to consider any price arise out of Invoice correction request.

Regards

JP

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Wellcome to SDN. I suggest you to see these notes:

SAP Note 105681 - Consulting: New rebate procedure

SAP Note 410579 - FAQ: Rebate processing

SAP Note 456458 - FAQ: How does SDBONT06 work?

SAP Note 75778 - Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing

and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo