cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of variant conditions in sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a SAP system with in which we use variant configuration in sales to determine the sales price of a material. This price is the sum a base price plus lot of "surcharges" (we use a pricing condition similar to standard VA01) if the user select some optionals, each of which have a proper price.

This means that in configuration view I can see lot (30/40 or more) of variant conditions which corresponding to condition records insert in VK12.

In this moment the system show, in configuration view and in pricing view, these variant conditions in alphabetical order, and this make very difficult for the user to check if all correct variants have been selected, as the names of these variant are differents and system show them mixed in relation to the order in which the user has done is choices.

I ask if is possible to order this variant conditions, determined by the choices of the user, with other criteria, using custominng settings or exit about configuration in sales document.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Gianpaolo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gianpaolo,

Copy the Pricing Procedure and configure the Procedure according to your requirement,For this, create the Different condition types and arrage in the procedure.

rega

Khajahussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khajahussain,

Probably i don't have explained clearly my problem (I will join an example to my question), but I think it's not possible to create lot of pricing conditions if I have lot of prices for optionals which compose my final price. Create 1 price condition for each variant condition determined by che choices of user in configuration is simply too complex.

Thanks in any case for your answer.

Gianpaolo

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

first of all have u maintained class with characteristic? then profile n configurable profile properly?

u can also check condition ..

hope this will help,,

please explain with example if above note not understood...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KHAPREVIPIN,

I join below an example of situation I have (in any case I confirm you that I think to have set class and profile correctly):

PRICING VIEW:

VARIANT CONDITION NAME PRICING CONDITION PRICE

MACHINE TYPE "A" VA00 10000

BLUE OPTIONAL VA01 4000

GREEN OPTIONAL VA01 2500

PINK OPTIONAL VA01 1800

RED OPTIONAL VA01 500

Imagine a list of 30/40 optionals, with different names, determined by the choices of the user in configuration and listed in configuration view and in pricing view in alphabetical order. My problem is that, for example "BLUE OPTIONAL" is the result of a choice done by the user after the choice which determine variant condition "RED OPTIONAL" but, as these values are listed in alphabeticall order, became difficult to check for the user if all selection and values are correct.

This is the reason for which I would to know if there are other criteria to list these values, using customizing settings or exit in sales document configuration.

I hope this example can help to better undertand my question.

Regards

Gianpaolo

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check ur dependencies in cu02..

one more thing please check ur variant u mention in CU50....

for example material x with variant red then give variant red and save n maintain variant price in condition record vao1.

when u enter item in sales order system will ask u for all combination ..

Hope this will help..

Edited by: KHAPREVIPIN on Dec 30, 2011 11:37 AM