cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between SRM SUS and MM SUS in Detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks

Pls give the difference between SRM SUS and MM SUS in Detail.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please read help documents for theoretical concepts.

I will give you a brief process flow below

In MM-SUS, your PO will be created in ECC and sent to SUS. The supplier in SUS will send a PO response to confirm delivery, then send an ASN on the basis of which an inbound delivery will be created. Using this inbound delivery you can post a GR in ECC. Lastly supplier will send you an invoice. This works in classic implementation with SRM

in SRM-SUS, your PO will be created in SRM and sent to SUS. The supplier in SUS will send a PO response to confirm delivery. Standard SRM-SUS does not support ASN or invoice. This works in extended classic implementation with SRM.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil

Suppose incase of SRM SUS (Pur. Requisations from external requirements) after the shopping created and approved, the PO Is created in SRM and it has been moved to SRM SUS client. Then the supplier can get the notification, can send a purchase order response to the PO in SRM. Since we have Supplier collaboration in SRM why its not possible for the supplier to send the ASN and Invoice from SRM SUS to SRM with standard SAP SRM.

I think it will be much more efficient if we have this in Plan driven - stanalone business scenario as we have in Plan driven MM SUS Then, how the GR and invoce will happen in backend for the above.

Also, is there any possible to implement ASN and Invoive from SRM SUS to SRM with SRM Plan driven - standalone.

Will wait for your reply, thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a standard SAP restriction. You cannot send ASN or Invoice with SRM-SUS. This is a consulting solution provided by SAP. You can have a look at some SAP notes regarding the same from service marketplace.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil

Thanks for your answer.

Could you please tell me how can we receive invoice and delivery in such a above case (Plant Driven standalone with SUS). How the documents posted in backend.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one please reply to this.

Thanks.

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by Nikhil its not possible to send Conf & Invoice from SRM/SUS to ECC in Extended Classic Scenario.

(Plant Driven standalone with SUS) :- Did you mean which XI scenario to be selected?

I suggest go with SE_SERVICES_PROCUREMENT scenario.

As of I got from your second post; if you use MM-SUS scenario; then Conf & Invoice will be replicated to backend as it is. Just follow config document.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yani

What is SE_SUPPLIER_PROCUREMEN scenario, can you please explain in detail.

Thanks in advence.

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly speak with your XI Con regarding this. Ask him to setup SE_SERVICES_PROCUREMENT scenario in Model Configurator.

For detail information read Plan Driven Procurement Config document. Step-by-step config steps are mentioned in config doc.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Nikhil already explained.

More details:

Note : 700350 (Correction in note: Service procurement is supported from SRM70 onwards)

Online Help :

Check help documentation for scenarios at the following link:

Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration

Service Procurement External Staffing

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm702/helpdata/EN/ba/c06541a40c031de10000000a155106/frameset.htm

SUS Help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm702/helpdata/EN/78/2d31696b454033b2b25e4a7163cc4b/frameset.htm

Best regards,

Ramki