cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants,

I have the following issue ,according to the business requirements we use the availability check in the quotation but now i can create only one sales order with reference to the quotation even if i create a sales order with only part of the order quantity in the quotation and when i try to create another sales order with reference to the quotation with the remaining quantity the system issues the following message,

The reference has already been completely copied or rejected

Message no. V2015

Although only part of the quotation quantity was referenced with sales order.

Can any one tell me why i cant create more than one sales order with reference to the quotation

Regards,

Sd consultant

Edited by: serry1 on Dec 29, 2011 2:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Completion Rule "B".

If you still have issue, let us know what all item categories you are using in Sales Order and their respective Completion Rule. Because this helps in resolving the issue.

Thanks

Red Raider

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the incompletion rule B but it still doesn`t work and I still can`t create more than one sales order with reference to the quotation.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would not recommend this for Quotation.

As multiple reference of quantity over and above reference will fail the basic purpose & requirement of Quotation Doc.

Still, simply go for option blank in completion rule:

<Blank>

Not relevant for completion

That will allow you for multiple reference for the Quotation.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create multiple sales orders with reference to the quotation as long as the quotation is open but the problem is that i can`t create multiple sales orders with reference to the quotation although the quotation is partially referenced as the status of the quotation is turned to completed even if the sales order was created with part of the quotation quantity.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now, check your copying control for QT to OR in TCode VTAA.

Check in header, indicator for Complete reference.

If it is active, then unmark it.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the copy control for ZQt to OR and the complete reference is already unmarked

Regards,

Sd Consultant

Former Member

Hi,

I think you are testing the changes for the existing quotation which you have created prior to making the changes as suggested by the experts..

Create a new quotation and check you are able to create multiple sales order for the same quotation or not.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the item category Completion Rule , change it from A to C.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the completion rule B and C but i still can`t create more than one sales order with reference to the quotation although it was partially referenced.

Regards,

Sd Consultant

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check all the item cat getting determined in quotation and there completion rule.

For your requirement indicator E will suit.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doen`t work and i still can`t create more than one sales order with reference to the quotation.

Regards,

Sd consultant

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check the status overview of quotation.

Then check Completion Rule for Item Category determining for the quotation.

You have following option for this:

Blank

Not relevant for completion

A

Item is completed with the first reference

B

Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced

C

Item is completed after the target qty is fully referenced

D

Item is referenced via contract release

E

Item is completed after full target value is referenced

Maintain one of the above as per your business requirement.

Regards

JP