Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer field in History level

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All-

We are using Classic scenario and after creation of SC, PO is created manually in ECC (after PR). After PO creation, in SRM portal, we are able to see the Follow on documents- PR and PO number

My requirement is- with PO details i need to additionally show the Reference number of the PO which is created in ECC. I mean as a separate column, i need to show the reference number (attached to PO)

I found the include- INCL_EEW_PD_HISTORY_CSF and added field called REF_DOC_NO and now i am able to see a separate column - Reference (under Follow on Documents-> History) but i dont have idea on how to populate this column

I saw some BADIs- BBP_CUF_BADI , BBP_CUF_BADI_2 but these BAdIs dont have history structure. Please provide inputs on how to popilate this additional field with PO reference number

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a WebD right!!! ,

just gofor enhancing WDINIT method (add a post exit) and place your values there

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Soumyaprakash . I am sorry we are into SRM 4.0 and not in SRM 5.0. Appreciate any inputs

Vinoth

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you on SRM 70 or SRM 701 ?

I am not sure but can you pl see the enhancement spot below:

/SAPSRM/BD_PDO_FE_FILL_ITEM of enhancement spot /SAPSRM/BD_PDO_FIELD_EXTENSN

Best regards,

Ramki

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Ramki for reply

We are into SRM 5.0 . There is no option for enhancement spot. Is there any other way, can we achieve this?

Also please tell me, is this the program- BBP_GET_STATUS_2 gets all the PO data from ECC to SRM?

Vinoth

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP updates the doc numbers in SC.

One idea :

- Run a scheduled program to update the reference field value.

It will not be real time but guess it's okay.

Best regards,

Ramki

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramki for suggestion. I am sorry we are into SRM 4.0

I thought of customising the program (copying std. and scheduling the custom one) which updates PO details to SRM and now i know the prog- CLEAN_REQREQ_UP

Problem is, i am not able to find the table name in SRM which has the link with SC and PO number. Table- BBP_PDBEI has link between SC and PR number

As i said, in portal, we are able to see the additional field, as i added Append structure in include- INCL_EEW_PD_HISTORY_CSF and if i put where used list for this include, i am getting 2 results. One is Custom Append include and other structure- BBP_PDS_HISTORY

Again thanks for your time and please let me know, on how to proceed further

BBP_PD has PO number and shows BAPIEKPO_ECI as a table but this structure

Vinoth

Edited by: S Vinoth on Dec 30, 2011 3:46 PM

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your process SC --> PR -> PO and you want to see PO ?

Very crude way.

- Write program in ERP (RFC enabled) which looks at POs created w.r.t PRs created from external system and finds the SC.

- Call this from SRM and update your field.

If you are seeing something in BBP_PD, then you shd get the value using FMs BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL

and/or BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL

Best regards,

Ramki