Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No display of newly created BS in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need help in the sceanrio:

MS Application (SOAP) <-> SAP PI <-> SAP ECC ( Proxy)

I have created a new TS and BS (3rd party) in SLD which is within the system landscape.

I created Process Integration Scenario in ESR.

Now in ID, I clicked on "Apply Model from ESR" I get the Configuration Scenario object.

In the ID Model configurator I see the message "No Compenents Assigned" and "No connection Activated".

While completeing the steps , I find several issues.

1. There is no Business System in the search help of the model configurator

2. While selecting the SOAP adapter, it has 3 options whether SOAP of SAP -PI 7.0, SAP PI 7.10 or SAP PI 7.11. Which one to select.

3.The connections with the receiver SAP ECC is already done with SAP-PI.I have created a new service interface but

its not reflecting in Tx SPROXY of SAP ECC.

4. Since its in the system landscape, its Business system. During the creation, here also I am not able to view the entries.

Regards

~Alice

Edited by: Alice@xi on Dec 29, 2011 12:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

Make sure that the Business system is created in SLD.

1. There is no Business System in the search help of the model configurator

When you would like to use the Business system in integration Directory then you need to assign to the configuration scenario.

2. While selecting the SOAP adapter, it has 3 options whether SOAP of SAP -PI 7.0, SAP PI 7.10 or SAP PI 7.11. Which one to select.

Not sure. but it depends on the version of the PI version you are using.

3. The connections with the receiver SAP ECC is already done with SAP-PI.I have created a new service interface but

When you creates the interface in the ESR, then you have to goto Sproxy transaction. where you would be able to find the Namespace and the service interfaces. You need to create/generate the proxy.

4. Since its in the system landscape, its Business system. During the creation, here also I am not able to view the entries.

Make sure Business system created properly and try to check it again.

If you are not able to find the ESR objects in SPROXY then there is a adapter configuration issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>1. There is no Business System in the search help of the model configurator

Create in the SLD and update the cache in the ID to reflect changes

>. While selecting the SOAP adapter, it has 3 options whether SOAP of SAP -PI 7.0, SAP PI 7.10 or SAP PI 7.11. Which one to select.

no such options. What PI version you are using ? SOAP 1.1 is the version sap uses for all the pi versions.

>3.The connections with the receiver SAP ECC is already done with SAP-PI.I have created a new service interface but

Check Proxy configuration. Go to ECC and do the transaction SLDAPICUST and see you are able to communicate with PI.

>Since its in the system landscape, its Business system. During the creation, here also I am not able to view the entries.

It should be available in the SLD. If not check with BASIS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar,

Things seems to work but I am stucked with clarity while creating ID objects like Sender Agreement, Receiver Agreement, Interface Determination etc that we have to enter the details for Party fields.

I am working in scenario where the both the system are within the system landscape.

1.What difference it makes when I enter * ( asterick) and next when we leave it as blank.

2. Also facing error when creating Receiver Agrreement where I can select the Business System but there is no entry for the interface of the SAP ECC.

3. While creating Sender Agreement, there is an check option, " Sender uses Virtual Receiver" when it is used.

Should it be used in case of SAP ECC as the receiver?

Regards

Alice

Edited by: Alice@xi on Dec 29, 2011 6:34 PM

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you need Party? I don't believe so.Since your both system are in the same landscape, you don't need to keep asterisk field. Just remove asterisk and specify component name, namespace and interface. If you specify asterisk, you cannot identify the interfaces.

>3. While creating Sender Agreement, there is an check option, " Sender uses Virtual Receiver" when it is used.

Should it be used in case of SAP ECC as the receiver?

Not really required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every one for their valuable inputs. The issue was solved. It was JWS issue.

I close this thread.

Regards

Alice~

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check RFC Destinations LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI are working fine.

Check the report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE.

Also go through this link which has similar discussion

Regards

Praveen reddy

Edited by: Maareddy Praveen Reddy on Dec 29, 2011 2:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>There is no Business System in the search help of the model configurator

You need to first add the business system to you configuration scenario.