cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping Cart Approval on mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to enable approval of shopping carts from the mobile inbox of approver. The workflow under consideration is the Item-Based Approval Process (WS145000015). The workflow works perfectly well within SRM portal for single as well as multilevel approval.

We are presently testing the simplest approval scenario comprising of single level approval for the mobile requirement. All the items in the shopping cart should get approved/rejected in one shot. This is the sequence of FMu2019s our mobile app will be calling:

1. SAP_WAPI_CREATE_WORKLIST u2013 to create the work list for specific user. Input: sap user id. Output: List of all work-items assigned to user

2. SAP_WAPI_GET_OBJECTS u2013 Input: work item id. Output: object id (shopping cart no.)

3. BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL - Input: object id obtained in step 2. Output: shopping cart header GUID from table e_header

4. BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF u2013 to approve/reject the shopping cart. Input: shopping cart header GUID from table e_header in step 3, status = 0001 for approve and 0002 for reject. Output: status = RELS in the export parameter

5. SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE u2013 to complete the work-item and remove it from the useru2019s worklist. Input u2013 work item id. Output : Status completed

The issue is that, once the above FMu2019s are executed in sequence, the shopping cart gets approved and the work item is removed from the approveru2019s worklist but the workflow doesnu2019t complete. The workflow log indicates that the subworkflow - N-step parallel approval of shopping cart (WS14000014) is looping for second time looking for next level of approval. The subsequent PO is also not being created.

This issue occurs only when we are approving the SC using the BAPI. The workflow completes smoothly along with successful creation of the PO when the SC approval is done via the approvers UWL in portal.

Can someone help us identify whatu2019s wrong and fix the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vishal_sharda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Reshma,

I am stuck at last step. I have used BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF to approve the SC, and it looks to be appearing fine. However, the approved work item still remains in the approver's approval list.

The WAPI COMPLETE is not working. Can you please elaborate what parameters did you pass to get it worked.

Many Thanks in Advance!

-Vishal Sharda/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Try this:

Execute SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE to complete the work-item and remove it from the users worklist. Input - work item id

Output - Status completed

Thanks

Punit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

Please build additional validation in BADI - BBP_WFL_APPROVE_BADI , to check for mobile WF items for approving all the items in the cart.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

Any of you is using  the mobile app for approval SC for android?

I'm currently try to use it but i cant get it to work. Any comment regarding this is appreciate.

Best Regards.

Cristian R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

I have a similar requirement to design a mobile application for approval process.

Your above description is very much helpful in this direction. Kindly let me know how have you handled the approval step.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

Punit