cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ServiceAcknowledgementERPConfirmation_in

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am getting wrong status of confirmation in SUS.

once the SES is created in ECC, Proxy message send from ECC to SUS(SES creation status) but

the status of confirmation is set to "R"(Rejected by customer) always (BBP_PDIGP-ACC_STAT_SUS) instead of "S"(Received)

i debugged the code and find (Method /SAPSRM/IF_CH_SOA_SRV_SUS_CONF~CONFIRM_SES)

but there is only status code("R"-Rejected).and SES no not updated in tables(BBP_PDIGP orBBP_PDBEI).

is the Method i mentioned is right?

the tables i have mentioned updated with SES no?

regds

Rami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anybody answered, where SES no will get updated in SUS?(Table name)

once the ServiceAcknowledgementERPConfirmation_in message Successfully reached in SUS.

regds

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SUS confirmation status is changing when Ser Ack Confirm message received from ECC to SUS, but SES No is Not displaying on SUS confirmation screen for Supplier.

how to enable this

regds

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Once we create a Confirmation from SUS it will get update in ECC, SES is created and SUS confirmation number is displayed at Basic data - external number. once this SES is accepted confirmation goes back to SUS wtih referance to SUS confirmation

If you create a SES in ECC it will send confiramtion to SUS but it will not have the referance so no updates takes place.

This is the reason we hae to stop users to crate SES for SUS PO from ECC.

I hope it is clear for you now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SES is created from SUS confirmation only.whare this SES no will update in SUS( confirmation view by supplier or table )

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to BBP_PD in SRM, select object type as BUS2233

Object ID as your SUS confirmation number and exicute.

If you want to know the SUS confirmation number with referance to ECC PO then go to table BBP_PDBEI

at BE_REFOBJ - put your ECC PO number and exicute, you will get the GUID of the SUS confirmation number, then put this GUID in BBP_PD and exicute.

Regards,