cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Unable to verify document access rights. WIS 30673

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am trying to open a Webi document with Web Intelligence Rich Client, and the system returns me the next error

Unable to verify document access rights. (WIS 30673)

but at nowhere I could find this error and his solution; in "Error Messages Explained" document doesn't appear the error.

Does anybody knows how to solution for this error?

We're using BO40 SP2 Patch 8.

Thanks,

Joaquin Cheto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how are you trying to open the document, retrieving it from the enterprise or is it stored locally?

Is this a migrated document or has been created in a different deployment?

thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

we created the document in local with the same deploy, and then, when we are trying to open the document with Rich client, get the error, and now we can't publish the document.

thanks and regards.

Joaquin Cheto.

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joaquin,

are you able to systematically reproduce the problem and give us the detailed workflow or is this something specific just to some documents?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Simone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simome,

uhmm this only happens sometimes, normally when i work with a VM and create the report with Rich client and save locally, then i close de Rich client and the VM; later, when i restart the VM and i try to open the document another time, the error happens.

Thanks,

Joaquin Cheto.

0 Kudos

That error appears when you a .wid, that has been saved to a local drive by a connected user to a specific environment, is opened by an user that is not connected to that same specific environment.

For example, user is logged in to the platform (boedev), then saves the .wid and later the file is reopened by another user - error will appear - as it was saved bearing the security rights and profile of the previous user.

Having said that, bear in mind the environment and the user profile when saving a .wid document.

Answers (0)