Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CR Memo request showing wrong pricing procedure

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

I have been working on Support Project. I have Issue in CR Memo request. I am creating CR Memo request based on Invoice. System coppied Invoice Pricing Procedure in to CR Memo request. But We had defined separate Pricing Procedure for it. When I create CR Memo request without reference to Invoice in such condition appropriate Pricing Procedure is coming in CR Memo request. May I know what reasons behind that? Why this is happening and what is solution for this.

Regards,

Manzoor Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

CREDIT MEMO REQUEST , CREATE with reference to invoice , so based on invoice copy to same pricing procedure will come CR

SALE ORDER, u can change the pricing procdere, so do one thing , goto item level condtion tab , clik on UPDATE ICON U SELCET BASED U REQUIRED MENT , EX- CLICK ON CARRIE OUT NEW PRING , OFTER U ENTER BASE PRICE AND ALL CONDITION VALUES,

only ucan chege price only not pricing proceser

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above solutions should work. But in case it doesn't, try this work-around -

Thanks

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of you. Provided me a right solution. Based on above provided solution my problem has been resolved.

Regards,

Manzoor Ahmad

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manzoor,

Refer to the thread below & the link suggested in that thread & all your queries regarding Procicing Procedure Determination fopr Credit memo (With or without Reference to Invoice) will be solved.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manzoor,

The key factor is copy controls,where in creating credit memo with reference to invoice it is taking the same pricing procedure

through which the the sale order was billed.Here check the copy controls VTAF at item level Pricing type will be D ,because of

this it is carrying same pricing procedure.

Coming to second case where you are creating direct credit memo here the credit memo picking pricing procedure as per

the determination in OVKK where it consider sales are + document pricing procedure + customer Pricing

procedure, because of this it is picking another pricing procedure.

Hope this is clear.

Regards

Ram

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is standard behaviour of pricing, when creating a credit memo request with reference to existing invoice.

I hope following earlier discussed SDN thread (refer: Claudia Neudeck post)will be able to guide you about std behaviour

-

For solution on the same refer SAP Note 14136 - Pricing procedure for credit memo with reference, where they discussed about creating a new copying control routine.

So, there is no standard solution for the same, you have opt for enhancement through routine for copying control.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

While copying document to document system will copy the data from source to target document as it is.

if you don't refer any document system will consider the current document settings.

Thank you,