cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The queue is registered and therefore cannot be activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting messages for CIF queue blockage from SAP system. When I check the queue in the inbound of ECC system which is production system, its status is "READY". When I try to activate it, it gives a message:

"The queue is registered and therefore cannot be activated".

What does being registered mean and is it already active? How will it pass through? Currently there is some system issue due to which queues are building up. But when system is up, will it pass through automatically or will I have to activate it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rah

The Queue which you are accessing/activating is transfered from APO to R/3 System.It is registered when it is transferred from outbound APO to Inbound of R/3.So it is already registered.So one clicking activation it will show the message

so u have click on Unlock Icon.It will start Processing(Running)

Suneel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Pawan.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Ready" state can come for various reasons. Could be due to performance reasons, queues are not getting processed fast enough, and this queue is waiting for some other queue to be processed. Also possible that some other job is running and processing some data which is relevant for this queue also. Data transfer between APO and R/3 is qRFC which means data would go in certain sequence, based on dependency. This is to ensure data consistency between APO and R/3.

Once your system is running fine, then these queues would slowly get processed by themselves.

This will be a bit slow. Once your system has normal performance, you can also run RSQIWKEX report for inbound queues (without checking the "no running" queues option) to make this processing fast. Even in this case, queues will get cleared as per their dependencies.

If you want to push outbound queues faster, you can use RSQOWKEX report.

PS: You won't be able to activate a registered queue. You would see this same message even when your system's performance would be back to normal.

Hope this helps.

Thanks - Pawan