Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I'm developing Mobile Application with SAP as EIS,

with following BAPIs,

SAP BAPI :

PT_ARQ_REQLIST_GET

PT_ARQ_REQUEST_PREPARE

& we not able to create MBOs with desired output.

while selecting output with the nested Structure.

Error : unknown JCO type

& if we bypass this error n go ahead the MBO is created but it is without Attributes which is of no use.

Please suggest me the solution.

regards

Sachin Chavan

-

Error Details:

unknown JCO type

unknown JCO type

java.sql.SQLException: unknown JCO type

com.sybase.vader.jca.sap.connector.cci.SapJcoResultSetMetaData.getColumnType(SapJcoResultSetMetaData.java:135)

com.sybase.uep.eis.RecordSetImpl.<init>(RecordSetImpl.java:69)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.eis.BaseEISOperation.getRecordSetFromResultSet(BaseEISOperation.java:990)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.eis.BaseEISOperation.execute(BaseEISOperation.java:270)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.eis.BaseEISOperation.execute(BaseEISOperation.java:165)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.eis.SapEISOperationImpl.execute(SapEISOperationImpl.java:450)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.ui.ModelsUtil.getEEISOperationMetaData(ModelsUtil.java:255)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.ui.ModelsUtil.refreshAttributes(ModelsUtil.java:915)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.om.cluster.impl.MobileObject.rebuildAttributes(MobileObject.java:257)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.om.cluster.impl.MobileObject.rebuild(MobileObject.java:223)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.om.cluster.impl.MobileObject.adaptToEModel(MobileObject.java:207)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.om.cluster.impl.MobileObjectAdapter.adaptEMobileObject(MobileObjectAdapter.java:53)

com.sybase.uep.tooling.ui.wizards.common.AttributesBottomUpWizard$2.run(AttributesBottomUpWizard.java:445)

org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error message happend because of your input/output parameter have deep structure, you can custom a new BAPI with more simple structure then call standard BAPI inside.

hope this will help you.

Regards,

Suryadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!!

This will be the final workaround for the solution, I want to know whether there is any other solution / integration available to get the same o/p.

Regards

Sachin Chavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin Chavan

Sorry to rake this thread up again.

How did you manage to pass structures or tables as input from the mobile device to SAP RFC using MBOs. I see that in sync parameters we can not pass structures. How do I pass tables/structures in the RFC from mobile device?

Regards

LNV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

without the header of your BADI, knowing which of the two badis throws exception and seeing the structures of import and export parameters this is really hard.

Basically:

Import,export and tables parameters are allowed. Just use simply types while creating structures and off course no Blobs.

Ideally this should be enough to get a running system.

If not: start simple and then add more fields to your badi and have the badi RFC enabled -- off course

Well, I know it is sometimes a hard way to get to the running system, but otherwise you need to provide much more details.

Hope it helps anyway.

Regards,

Oliver