cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk - How end user know status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a query. From ecc end user submits ticket help>create support message. In solution manager processor changes its status to in process. How ecc user knows about his status from ecc. Do we need to give any authorizations?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using workcenter then they can logon to solman and use solman_workcenter or the URL for the same

if not

then provide them solman access ...create reporter role for them by copying from standard roles and this will provide shortcut for them in the sap menu

security guide for solman 7.0 ehp1(Pg 107)

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000370562009E.PDF

or create a variant for crm_dno_monitor as per requirement and assign to users with zrole.

hope this helps

regards

prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Dec 29, 2011 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks . For support desk we have

SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN

SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY

SAP_SUPPDESK_INTERFACE

SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS

i think i need to work SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY role. S_SMC_47000002 tcode might be the solution. Neeed to check.

Hey in service desk i could not able to get ticket submitted user name in reported by column or any where. How can i kknow which user has submitted ticket? Any suggestions?

Hey just wanted to know is transaction type SLFN is gud or SIVA. Im configuring with SLFN.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

yes you got it.

SLFN you can use or can create zslfn as per your requirement.

check notes

Note 945644 - Determining partner function data reporter/processor

Note 1023832 - Reporter in SLFN list wrong or missing

Note 1439191 - Incident Create: Message Reporter or Processor is not saved

check the smp notes you get plenty of them for your version..as this is a common prblem

regards

prakhar