cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Icon is Disabled for MR90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem with Print for Transaction MR90. After running the Transaction, I am selecting Document number and click the Print Preview Icon, so that i can view the output, But i want to take Print of that output. But the Print Icon is Disabled.

Output Type is ERS - Program : RM08NAST and Form : MR_PRINT.

Kindly please give me the solution for Enabling the Print Icon in the output.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an execute button at place where you choose print preview button. Use that please

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

Thanks for your Quick reply.

But my User requirement is to view the print preview and he want to generate the spool request, But print Icon is disabled.

As per your suggestion, I done the steps, But i found some query,

1. After selecting the Document number and click Execute button, It generate the Spool, But if i want to view for next time, I had to change the Processing Mode as 2 - Repeat Processing. But My user want to view the Print output and generate spool request from Print preview only. Here the Print icon is disabled.

Please give me suggestion so that i can activate the print icon while print preview the output.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try first this thing. Put a break point in your RSNAST00 program where your form is called in ENTR_NEU. Check the NO_PRINT options in OUTPUT_OPTIONS-TDNOPRINT check if it coming as 'X' then change it to blank in debugging and see if print option is coming enabled now. If yes then you will need to customize your drive program

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

Thanks for your reply, Instead of generating the Z Driver program, its better to generate the spool by clicking F8 and taking print from spool.

Thanks Nabheet for your reply...

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

Answers (0)