Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding the links CHANGE QUERY and DEFINE NEW QUERY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1

Can anyone let me know if itis possible to hide the links CHANGE QUERY and DEIFNE NEW QUERY in the Purchase order/Shopping cart POWL(when we click PROCESS PURCAHSE ORDER link)

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We can achieve this by modifying the views for the Purchase order/Shopping cart POWL in webdynpro abap.

You can find the View details by right clicking on the UI and going to more details or field help control.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can right click on the POWL screen (better on that change query link itself), goto more help and get the WD component name and the configuration name...

once you get the configuration name, open WD in SE80, and start the configure from that config name. in this, Goto change->web dynpro built in and click on the Node "master->Query group->action" select the action and change the property of that to invisible. select FINAL check box save.. you are done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul and Soumyaprakash.

However now when I right clcik on the POWL screens,I see the pop up box saying NO HELP AVAILABLE.

PLease advise as to how do I find the Corresponding WD component name for the POWL screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

log into portal with a user having developer role. then only you can see the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Soumyaprakash.

I could see the component details.However now when I start the configurator in the IE and click on the CHNAGE BUTTON,I see the below error:

"No license to edit object R3TR WDCC /SAPSRM/POWL_CONFIG_SC 00"

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly get in touch with your basis team to get the relevant authorizations here.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find the solution for tha mentioned error. I am facing same issue while creating component configuration enhancement for RFX. Please let me know if you find the solution.

Thanks,

Raghu