cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL refresh when HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT status changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new Application ID for POWL : ZGPM_OFB_CONTRIBUTOR_APPID. POWL query gets called in webdynpro application. POWL list contains feedback documents and one of the fields having links and open up the HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT using FPM instance. However, when open up and change the status of feedback document to complete, the POWL list doesn't refresh automatically(Refresh doesn't run automatically which works for WD component : HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI). Any help is much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Handle_Action method of your POWL feeder class there is an exporting param named as E_DO_REFRESH, try setting this to TRUE.

In the description of this param it says " trigger a complete query refresh ".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Once HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT document is updated. On click on save feeder class is not getting retriggered. which gets triggered before opening the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy ,

It may be a late reply but now i got the same question about the POWL REFRESH .

My feeder class is 'CL_IBO_INBOX_FEEDER_ALERT' and i have a 'E_DO_REFRESH' parameter.

Now let me explain.

I am working in SRM WEB UI enhancement and i need to refresh the POWL component AUTOMATICALLY .

I am trying to achieve this by a BADI. so by the feeder class how can i acheive my requirement .

Kindly share your ideas!!!

Thanks,

Pradeep.